- Direction: Sílvia Munt.
- Production: Ander Sagardoy, Antonio Chavarrías, Xabier Berzosa, Fernando Larrondo, Mónica Lozano / Oberon Media, Irusoin, En la Frontera AIE, Manny Films, La Fidèle Production.
- Screenplay: Sílvia Munt, Jorge Gil Munarriz.
- Photography: Gorka Gómez Andreu.
- Music: Paula Olaz.
- Edition: Bernat Aragonés.
- Cast: Alicia Falcó, Elena Tarrats, Itziar Ituño, Ainhoa Santamaría, María Cerezuela, Nagore Cenizo Arroyo.
Subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
Summer 1977. Bea is 16 years old, and caught up in the winds of change blowing through the country. She works with a group of women to raise the profile of the feminist cause and win approval of abortion rights. The sense of rebellion running through her veins is destined to merge with an unexpected feeling that will turn her inner world upside down. Over the course of the summer months, Bea strikes up a very special friendship with Miren, a girl somewhat older than her. Her political commitment and her relationship with Miren are to make that summer a stage which will mark a turning point in her life.
- Alicia Falcó & Elena Tarrats (film protagonists)
- Jorge Gil Munarriz (film screenwriter)
- Arantxa Olañeta (Errenteria Women's Group)